ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Healthcare (HC) > FlexSim HC: Product Announcements
Downloads

FlexSim HC: Product Announcements Product Announcements for FlexSim Healthcare

Old 02-16-2010
Administrator

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 2
Bill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud of
Default Flexsim HC demo model

I have added a new Flexsim HC demo model to the downloads section of the forum. Here is the link:
http://www.flexsim.com/community/for...hp?do=cat&id=1

Let me know what you think!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Nordgren For This Useful Post:
Tom David (02-17-2010)
Old 02-17-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 47
Tom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant future

Bill,

I will send you a mail with my feedback.

But the first impression on the model is good. Great Job!
Old 02-17-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 4
Nico Zahn has a spectacular aura aboutNico Zahn has a spectacular aura about
Default Flexsim HC Demo

Hi, I tried to download the new (becuase with my old HC 1.0 Demo it is not working) HC Demo but the link you are sending by mail seems to be broken....
Old 02-17-2010
Administrator

Bill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud of

I just realized that this model will not run in the Demo version. We will need to fix that.
Old 06-02-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Joris van Balkom is on a distinguished road

Good day,

In the past few months i've been working on a model in Flexsim HC. Now i want to run it in the Demo Version of HC, but it keeps giving me errors that i can't open it because to many objects are placed in the model. Well i think this is the same problem that you meantion here so i wanted to ask if you already fixed it? and if it was a model type problem or a problem in flexsim HC itself?

Greets,

Joris
Old 06-02-2010
Administrator

Do you have the latest demo version? This was a problem in the past, but it should be fixed in the latest demo version.
Old 06-02-2010
Flexsim User

Well i'm using full version Flexsim HC 2.703 from 16 april. It's the full version but i need to run it without a licence key.
Old 06-02-2010
Administrator

Download the latest version. Should be version 2.75
Old 06-03-2010
Flexsim User

Hi Bill,

I have installed Flexsim 2.75. But when i want to work without key i keep getting the error that model size is reached and that all my area's allready excists. After the errors i can run the model but the patiënts don't go anywhere because the area's don't excist. Don't know what to do now?

Greet Joris
Old 06-03-2010
Administrator

We will have this fixed today. I will let you know when a new download is ready.
Old 06-03-2010
Administrator

The new download is ready. If you want to open larger models for evaluation with Flexsim HC then you must download the latest version from the website dated today.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Nordgren For This Useful Post:
Kenny Macleod (06-09-2010)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mining Demo models Brandon Peterson Q&A 7 01-16-2012 07:04 PM
Flexsim Simulation System Demo Video David Chan Marketing and Sales Information 1 06-08-2009 09:25 AM
Flexsim model disappears darlorex Q&A 2 02-13-2009 07:03 AM
Live Web Demo Bill Nordgren Marketing and Sales Information 0 03-30-2008 10:43 PM