ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 05-18-2016
SayedMohammad Ayati

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default FlowItem-List and Resources

Hello,
Guys, please find in attachment a model which I made completely base on tutorial of V16 page 234. I can not find my mistake that cause to make a problem.
I would be appreciative if you help me.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm traveltocharge.fsm (30.2 KB, 699 views)
Old 05-18-2016
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

You probably forgot this piece:
A List
Add the list, name it ItemList1, and in its properties, under List, press the button. Then move the cursor over ItemList1 in the Toolbox and click on it (you can move the cursor over the Toolbox tab to select the tab). Choose Tools/GlobalLists/ItemList1.
This makes the list block into a "surrogate" for the global list ItemList1. Any push or pull operations on the list in the Process Flow will operate on the global list.

In your model the processflow list is not pointing (or being a surrogate) for the global list. So the processflow has a different list then your 3D model
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
SayedMohammad Ayati (05-18-2016)
Old 05-18-2016
SayedMohammad Ayati

Downloads: 1
Default Steven Hamoen:

Steven Hamoen; and others,

I have done what you said, but again in the acquiring the operators it has problem, I promise you I select the operator what the text told. could you please see and say what can I do.

I am looking a method to assign a water break or something like it for TE. and I think it can be a good method.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm traveltocharge.fsm (30.3 KB, 612 views)
Old 05-19-2016
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what was wrong but the create activitiy was corrupted. So I removed it and readded the create activity and now the model runs. I attached it.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm traveltocharge_tal.fsm (28.9 KB, 682 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
Phil BoBo (05-19-2016)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is a flowitem still ranked in a basic resources once the onExit trigger is ran Benjamin Cohen Q&A 1 07-06-2015 06:29 AM
moving several items by resources David Chan FlexSim HC: Q&A 5 06-09-2013 01:14 AM
Assigning Resources JorisTue FlexSim HC: Q&A 0 04-16-2013 08:01 AM
Watch list Nico Zahn Q&A 4 09-04-2008 03:27 AM
Watch List AlanZhang Q&A 1 06-16-2008 09:20 AM