ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 04-14-2016
carlo timossi

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Message trigger of task executer

Hi guys, I want to understand the exact correct use of the return inside the code of the trigger event:
e.g. if I call a subtask which is treated by the message trigger then i put at the end return(ts), where ts is the tasksequence; if the message trigger answers to an explicit message to be performed then there will be a dispatchtasksequence(ts) and then a return 0.
What is the correct mode to operate in the different cases, for instance may the trigger function simply return void and in which cases?
Thanks very much in advance to anyone who will answer me.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Intercept the end of a travel of a task executer carlo timossi Q&A 1 03-16-2016 06:30 AM
Task executer running Free on Agv Network daniele baga Q&A 6 12-04-2014 10:44 AM
How to return a pointer to a task executer mearjun Flexsim Student Forum 18 05-06-2013 08:33 AM
task executer juan alberto Pre-sales Questions 1 06-01-2009 07:06 PM
On Message Trigger Anthony Timmiss Q&A 19 08-13-2008 08:20 AM