ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Healthcare (HC) > FlexSim HC: Q&A
Downloads

FlexSim HC: Q&A Questions about FlexSim Healthcare

Old 07-04-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 100
Uploads: 1
Pablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nice
Default Problem with Elevator

Hi,

i'm bulding a model of a clinic in wich i'm using the elevator (9 floors building).

I've been creating simple tracks by flloor so i could check if i was missing conections, etc. i've just creating tracks for floors 5th and 6th and started getting a "warning 11950" message (Elevator's current mission is to floor that does not exist) on some patients on the tracks of those floors.
It does not always happens, but when it does it's when a patient is leaving the elevator when is back on the 1st floor...so it's on an action that other patients have already done with no error.... if i click ok on the message and press play, the model keeps on running (the patient that triggers the warning is not stuck) until another one triggers the same warning....

Any idea what the problem might be??..

thanks in advance for any help...

regards

Pablo Concha Erilkin
The Following User Says Thank You to Pablo Concha For This Useful Post:
Jörg Vogel (07-04-2013)
Old 07-29-2013
Vice President Technical Services

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 14
Cliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud of

Pablo,

Can you please check whether the problem still exists in version 4.02 of the software? I'm wondering whether bug fix #9 as identified in the What's New section of the Help for v4.02 addresses the problem you were having. If you still get the error message, please send me the model so that I can take a look at it.

Thanks,

Cliff
Old 07-30-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 100
Uploads: 1
Pablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff King View Post
Pablo,

Can you please check whether the problem still exists in version 4.02 of the software? I'm wondering whether bug fix #9 as identified in the What's New section of the Help for v4.02 addresses the problem you were having. If you still get the error message, please send me the model so that I can take a look at it.

Thanks,

Cliff
Hi Cliff,

Yes, i tried installing the version 4.02 and the problem still was showing. I asked through support and finally A.J. sent me code to paste at OnPickup trigger of each elevator to solve it.

regards

Pablo
Old 07-30-2013
Vice President Technical Services

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 14
Cliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud of

Ah yes, I searched the dev list and found the FogBugz case AJ created to resolve that problem. It appears to be a very difficult scenario to set up in a model, but the problem occurs when a passenger calls for one elevator in a bank, but ends up boarding a different elevator based on opportunity. We will fix it in the next release (i.e. v4.3?).

Thanks!

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Elevator Question - The lift of no return Neo YiFeng FlexSim HC: Q&A 2 06-24-2013 01:00 AM
Elevator in shopingmal Uri Schtalheim Q&A 2 08-17-2012 05:32 AM
Elevator Question - Life's ups and downs Kenny Macleod FlexSim HC: Q&A 6 04-09-2010 08:52 PM
Elevator David Chan Q&A 2 02-20-2008 07:20 PM