ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > Flexsim CT > Container Terminal (CT) Library
Downloads

Old 04-23-2009
Trent Richards

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Flexsim CT 2.0 Available

Hello All, Instead of continuing the thread in the "Flexsim CT 1.52 available" thread I thought I should start a new thread for Flexsim CT 2.0.

Many of you may be reading this thread to get answers to your questions about Flexsim CT. Some have attended Flexsim's training class for Flexsim CT and are pretty familiar with Flexism CT. To those that have never attended a Flexsim CT training and are experimenting with Flexsim CT 2.0, you might find it challenging without some explainaiton. Please contact me for a web demo. In about 1 to 1.5 hours, I can walk you through how to build a model in Flexsim CT 2.0 that I'm certain will answer many of your questions.

Trent
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Scott Mackay (10-08-2009)