ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 02-18-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold
Default 2 Recorders show the same

Hello,
I´ve biult a modell in which I want to use 2 Recorders to show the content of the same Queue. The first should show it about the whole year, the second only about some days. I´ve done the following:
Type of Data is "Standard Data"
Data to Capture is "Content"
Content History Size in the first Recorder: 100
and the Content History Size in the second Recorder: 1000
After applying in the Recorder the "Content History Size" is anyway in both the same. Does anybody know whats my fault?
Thanks for your help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RecorderProb_SH.zip (33.4 KB, 204 views)
Old 02-18-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 41
Anthony Timmiss will become famous soon enoughAnthony Timmiss will become famous soon enough

It looks like the content history size is held on the queue and it records the data, hence only one set of data.

I've tried changing the graphs to User defined data to monitor the content directly with different scales on each graph.

I'm no expert but but it appears to work ok.

Anth
Attached Files
File Type: zip Changed Recorder.zip (38.9 KB, 161 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Timmiss For This Useful Post:
Tom David (02-19-2010)
Old 02-18-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

This seems to work and has to fit for my problem at first. Thank you for your fast help.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Experimenter doesn´t show results for transporter Sebastian Hemmann Q&A 1 12-17-2009 06:10 AM
ContainerTerminal152 library can not show picture LINWEIXU Container Terminal (CT) Library 3 08-12-2009 07:52 PM
How to use Recorder to show labels of objects at run time darlorex Q&A 1 02-23-2009 10:02 AM
Statusbar could show more information like object state. Steven Hamoen Gripes and Goodies 6 02-22-2008 06:38 PM
How to dynamically show/hide the imported 3D shape assigned to a VisualTool Cliff King Tips and Tricks 0 09-18-2007 04:09 PM