ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 04-28-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Patrick Cap is on a distinguished road
Default All time related values 0,0000001 time units delayed

Hey!

In my simulation I write the in and out times of an item by on entry and on exit trigger into a global table. All these values are delayed 0,0000001 time units. Why is it the case and will it be for all the same so I just have to substract? Can I somewhere enter the accurancy so that I maybe just use5 digits? Somehow i dont feel good with knowing that this delay might add up somehow or sth like that...
Old 04-29-2009
The Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6
Brandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant future

Patrick,

Can you share the model that you did this in so that the rest of us can see what you are talking about?

Brandon
Old 05-01-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Patrick Cap is on a distinguished road

as i process my data in matlab anyway i rounded them to some digits...think this will also worrk...thanks for your help

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Displaying the simulation time with the various date/time formats. Regan Blackett Tips and Tricks 12 11-12-2012 08:01 AM
why is the time of the userevent not the same as the run time ? qin tian Q&A 2 10-01-2008 07:40 PM
CONVERTING FLEXSIM TIME UNITS TO DATES Dan Cremer Q&A 1 08-11-2008 08:54 AM
Inter Arrival Time by Time of Day Mod Brandon Peterson Tips and Tricks 0 04-23-2008 11:13 AM
What time units? Anthony Timmiss Q&A 2 08-16-2007 10:08 AM