ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Flexsim Student Forum
Downloads

Flexsim Student Forum Forum for discussion for Flexsim Students using the Flexsim Textbook.

Old 06-25-2015
sravan kumar

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
Post path followed by TASKEXECUTER

hy all

I have a problem regarding the path followed by trolley and operator(sathii). the problem is trolley will be loaded with flowitems at initial position by operator and travels to its destination and unloads the flowitems. after unloading it has to travel to its initial position along the same path as it traveled to its destination position for next loading.

please look at the model.

thank you
Attached Files
File Type: fsm actual sash.fsm (393.9 KB, 505 views)
Old 06-25-2015
sravan kumar

adding to the previous post

after unloading it should travel to its initial position(queue 69). but it is traveling randomly through other machines and operators in the layout.

i have posted the model of it please look the model.

thank you
Attached Files
File Type: fsm actual sash.fsm (391.9 KB, 489 views)
Old 06-25-2015
sravan kumar

Post offset distance between TE'S

hy all

Finally i have solved the above stated problem to reach its destination.

but there is offset distance between trolley and operator(sathi) during second run i.e.., for carrying next load.

they are moving apart from each other but are traveling to the same destination and at destination operator is unloading flowitems on queue but his position is somewhere else, not near the queue but flowitems are placed in queue.

i am unable to solve this. is there any solution for such a kind of problem.

thank you

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Getting Information about destination of a TaskExecuter Patrick Frank Q&A 4 07-15-2013 04:49 AM
TaskExecuter Load/Unload Scott Mullen Flexsim Student Forum 4 03-26-2013 04:31 AM
How to using TaskExecuter ... Wen Hsing Huang Q&A 4 05-29-2011 07:52 AM
a question about taskexecuter oliver xie Q&A 1 01-18-2011 03:19 AM
How to transfer a flowitem from a taskexecuter-team to another taskexecuter-team? Frans Zeng Q&A 12 05-20-2010 11:23 PM