ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 09-12-2007
Flexsim User

Downloads: 100
Uploads: 1
Pablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nice
Default adding a button on the tool bar

Hello,

-is there any way to add a button to the toolbar when you load a library without having to compile?.

-i'm updating a library from 3.51 to 4.01 and there is a button that is added next to the control button that only appears after you compile when you load the library, now it is the only time when you need to compile now with the library and would like to set it so that you don't have to...

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Pablo Concha E.

Last edited by Pablo Concha; 09-12-2007 at 11:11 AM.
Old 09-12-2007
Flexsim Technical Support

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 31
Paul Toone is on a distinguished road

Pablo,

Could you possibly post or email the library to me so that I can test some flexscript commands with it? You don't have to give me the whole library, even just a stripped down version that included just the button that is created on the toolbar would be fine. You can either post the library or email it to [email protected] attn: Paul

Thanks
Old 09-13-2007
Flexsim User

Pablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nice

Paul,

-here is the stripped version of the library, just left the button.. it's on newmodelinstall - Dropobject

-i was thinking in changing the button to a menu so i can use the maintance command to refresh the menu, should that work??..

thanks for your reply.

Pablo Concha E.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sawmillOW18stripped.zip (126.1 KB, 317 views)
Old 09-13-2007
Flexsim Technical Support

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 31
Paul Toone is on a distinguished road

Pablo,

The following command should reset the main toolbar using flexscript. Please let me know if it doesn't work for you.

refreshview(node("active/1", views()));

Thanks,

Paul Toone
Old 09-13-2007
Flexsim User

Paul,

the command does work, thanks again for the help..

regards,

Pablo Concha E.