ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 04-11-2016
carlo timossi

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Problem into reset trigger node function

Hi guys, I've seen that if I transfer the reset trigger of a task executer into a node function belonging to a DLL code, the task executer labels are not seen and if I try to use the assertlabel function then the content of the task executer label are cleared, whereas if I leave the code of Reset trigger as FlexScript the labels are seen and their values are not reset. Actually I'm using the version 7.5.2 of FlexSim.
Thanks in advance for Your answers.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Node (OnReset Trigger) shafizad Q&A 3 02-12-2011 07:50 AM
Problem with OnModelOpen trigger juan alberto Q&A 3 09-20-2010 07:00 AM
How to change FlexScript node function luis quinones Tips and Tricks 1 09-14-2010 03:50 AM
Problem with the reset button FS 5.0 luis quinones Gripes and Goodies 4 08-26-2010 07:57 AM
Create Network Node At Reset Sung Kim Q&A 1 04-13-2010 08:42 AM