ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 12-06-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Sung Kim is on a distinguished road
Default Reset Error

When I reset my model, "sometimes", which means not always, it throws following error message.

Time: 0.000000. The label referenced at rank 1 does not exist on (null)

I checked all my labels, but no clue what is missing. Also, the issue is I can't duplicate the error(?) message (I don't know this is an actual error or not, though ). It seems to me that it happens randomly. Of course, there must be a reason, but it just makes me lost to find out the cause of "SOMETIMES" error without consistent happening.

If I ignore the message and run the model, it also throws bunch of exception errors on every where that works perfectly fine in the previous run. I really don't know what I did worng to make the "sometimes" error.

Anyone has an experience of the same or similar issue? What is the typical cause of this reset message? Where should I start to check for this type of message? I use version 5.0.4.

Thanks,
Sung

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do I reset Flexnet license manager password? David Chan Installation 7 06-28-2011 07:48 PM
Problem with the reset button FS 5.0 luis quinones Gripes and Goodies 4 08-26-2010 07:57 AM
Create Network Node At Reset Sung Kim Q&A 1 04-13-2010 08:42 AM
Set Arrival Sequence on reset with global table Patrick Cap Q&A 5 04-08-2009 11:12 PM
Set reset position Martijn van Oostenbrugge Q&A 1 02-25-2008 11:48 AM