ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Product Announcements
Downloads

Product Announcements New releases of the software

Old 08-24-2015
Flexsim Canada, Forum Moderator

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 1
Kris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud of

I can change dates and times everywhere just fine. This is a Video Recorder GUI issue. The Start/End/Speed parameters do not get applied to the Video Recorder while in "Default Sequence" mode. Well, they appear to get applied (tree view) but then overwritten as if other hotlinks exits or some refresh/OnSelect changes them back. Again, all works in "Define Custom Sequences" mode.
Old 08-28-2015
Mauricio Souza

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Question Tutorial for Flowchart ?

Dear all,

Is there any tutorial to learn how to use the Flowchart?
I'm trying to use it, but if I had a tutorial it would be helpful.

Regards.

Mauricio.
Old 08-31-2015
Mauricio Souza

Question Tutorial for Flowchart ?

Dear all,

Is there any tutorial to learn how to use flowcharts in this new version? I'm trying to learn by myself but if there was a tutorial would be helpful.

Regards.

Mauricio.
Old 08-31-2015
Manager of Product Development

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 4
Anthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

We hope to have a second beta out by the end of this week. This will include a lot more documentation, including tutorials.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Johnson For This Useful Post:
syseo (08-31-2015)
Old 09-01-2015
Mauricio Souza

Thumbs up Thank you

Ok, thank you. I'll wait for the new version.

Regards.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FlexSim 6 Beta Phil BoBo Product Announcements 84 07-26-2012 07:52 PM
Flexsim 5 Beta Anthony Johnson Product Announcements 47 10-26-2011 11:08 AM