ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 01-11-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Martin Bendig is on a distinguished road
Default can't move objects and draw lines

Hello!

i've got some problems with the tutorial. I am stuck in part 1 where you have to draw the connection lines between the objects. I can't click and drag the objects. If i double click the objects nothing happens and they're are fixed on their positions. So I also can't change the options of the objects. I've allready reinstalled the demoversion Felxsim 3.1. and Flexsim 4, but nothing changed.
please help me
ciao, Martin
Old 01-12-2009
Technical Support Manager

Downloads: 79
Jeff Nordgren is just really niceJeff Nordgren is just really niceJeff Nordgren is just really niceJeff Nordgren is just really nice

It's probably a problem with your graphics card. You may have one that isn't as compatible with OpenGL (what Flexsim uses) that renders the graphics.

If you go to the Windows Start>All Programs>Flexsim 4>Graphics Configurator menu option and choose "High Compatibility" in the top drop down list box. Then press OK on the window and restart Flexsim. That should take care of your problem.
Stephan Korte (05-08-2009)
Old 01-13-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Martin Bendig is on a distinguished road

thank you very much for this idea. it worked with "best compability". problem solved
The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Bendig For This Useful Post:
Jeff Nordgren (01-13-2009)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
draw network nodes using data from an excel sheet Vinay Mehendiratta Q&A 7 10-14-2014 08:40 AM
change the objects in self modeled objects Manuel Kraenzle Q&A 7 10-27-2008 02:29 PM
Continuously Move Li Chin Q&A 12 10-13-2008 03:49 AM
Crane Move Sung Kim Q&A 2 06-05-2008 03:03 PM
Unable to move the view by left-click dragging? Regan Blackett Tips and Tricks 0 08-03-2007 10:01 AM