ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Flexsim Student Forum
Downloads

Flexsim Student Forum Forum for discussion for Flexsim Students using the Flexsim Textbook.

Old 07-09-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
lufekin is on a distinguished road
Question help me with "the operators"

hi am new with Flexsim, and I have no idea how to do that operators receive flowitem and carried through processes difretenes, eg operator 1 receives from source 1 January itemtype 1 and it should take for processors that can also be other elements model.fsmmodel.fsm
Old 07-10-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 47
Tom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant future

The problems in your model are, that your model is not finished.
The operators will do the task, if you connect them with the processor via a center port connection, using the S key.
You need to make a connection between NN1 and NN6 using the A key.
And I guess, that you want to change on the Processor the Use Transport, because in the moment only Operator 5 is doing the transport there.

In general it would be a good idea to describe what you intend to do and not just write that you need help and post a model. You get even better help, if you explain what you like to do, what you tried and where is the problem. Anyway, I hope I was able to help you.
Old 07-11-2014
FlexSim Development

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 29
Matt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of light

I would take a look at the Tutorials listed in the User Manual, or watch the FlexSim Basics video series through the Start Page. These will help you understand the basics of how FlexSim functions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Long For This Useful Post:
Jörg Vogel (07-12-2014)
Old 07-14-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
lufekin is on a distinguished road
Smile

goodnight friend, I've been looking for tutorials, notes and the like have not found something to get me through my doubts so I resort to a forum, if you know of any tutorial or stuff I talk about the outflow of a processor operators assigned to one item one to take him to a destination different from item 2 handled by the operator 2 that uses the same processor, thanks really doubt I have stressed,
Old 07-14-2014
FlexSim Development

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 29
Matt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of lightMatt Long is a glorious beacon of light

The tutorials can be found in the User Manual. You can get to the User Manual either through the Start Page when FlexSim first opens, or through the main menu Help > User Manual. The tutorials are found under the Tutorials section of the topical guide.
The download of FlexSim also includes a PDF version of the User Manual if you wish to print any of the pages out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Long For This Useful Post:
Jörg Vogel (07-14-2014)
Old 07-15-2014
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

And all the tutorial videos, dealing with all kinds of different subject, from basic tutorials to explanation of different features are accessible in the blue start up screen from Flexsim 7.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
Jörg Vogel (07-15-2014)
Old 07-19-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 5
mearjun will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufekin View Post
goodnight friend, I've been looking for tutorials, notes and the like have not found something to get me through my doubts so I resort to a forum, if you know of any tutorial or stuff I talk about the outflow of a processor operators assigned to one item one to take him to a destination different from item 2 handled by the operator 2 that uses the same processor, thanks really doubt I have stressed,
You will need to go through the tutorials even if you want to understand the answers being given in the forum. I was in the same place as you are about 2 years ago and my suggestion to you would be to read the user manuals thoroughly. There are no short-cuts to that
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mearjun For This Useful Post:
Tom David (07-21-2014)

Tags
operator, transports

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How can you have a visual tool that has a mixture of "protected" and "no select"? thill Q&A 1 03-13-2012 12:44 AM
Is it possible one object comprised of the function of "combiner" and "separetor"? Vic Li Q&A 1 08-19-2008 04:41 AM
about "no select" and "show parameter window from side bar" qin tian Gripes and Goodies 3 03-21-2008 08:10 AM
Which variable stores "Properties -> General ->Flags -> Protected" information? KelvinHo Q&A 1 03-06-2008 06:18 AM
"Getting Started" and "Tutorial" models for v4.01 Cliff King Product Announcements 0 12-10-2007 07:34 PM