ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 05-19-2015
Benjamin Cohen

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Global variables in user library

Hi all,

I am currently working on the creation of a generic user library. In order to make it work, I need to add Global variables and Model Triggers to my user library as auto-install components.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to do this. Any tips on how to incorporate them into my library?

Thanks!
Old 05-19-2015
Flexsim User

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0
Esther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to all

Hello Benjamin,

Did you read the section about ModelLibraries in the helpfile (you can search for it in the index)? If you have already implemented this, what did not work for you?

Esther
The Following User Says Thank You to Esther Bennett For This Useful Post:
Benjamin Cohen (05-19-2015)

Tags
global variables, model triggers, user library

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
problem creating model through custom gui and user library Pablo Concha Q&A 7 09-05-2014 07:00 PM
Pulling Object User Library shashanktrivedi Q&A 1 06-09-2011 10:16 AM
Global variables juan alberto Q&A 5 11-10-2010 05:47 PM
How to add objects to user library in V 5 Sebastian Hemmann Q&A 4 10-06-2010 04:43 AM
Limit in the completion hints? Global Tables, Global Variables, etc.? Tom David Gripes and Goodies 6 09-09-2008 04:05 PM