ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 11-10-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0
Katharina Muller is on a distinguished road
Default Arrival trigger in NN fires twice

Dear all,

in my model I have a transporter arriving at a silo and opening and closing its output port via a message in the arrival trigger of the network node. 1 min after arrival port opens and 5 mins later it closes and transporter leaves. I realized that always the same fluid amount leaves the silo again and I can see the output port opening for another 5 mins after the transporter left. Attached a test model that shows that the arrival trigger in the network node fires twice, on arrival and on continue. On Continue trigger also fires both on arrival and on continue. Is it supposed to be like that?

Thanks, Kat
Attached Files
File Type: fsm testfill.fsm (21.4 KB, 56 views)
Old 11-11-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Hi Katharina,

the Information you are looking for are the edges in NN´s.
I included this informations in the Outputconsole for you.
Just have a look into it and also try to turn off and on "travel Offset" functions to see how it works.

greetings
Attached Files
File Type: fsm testfill_SH.fsm (21.6 KB, 56 views)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OnArrival trigger fires twice when TE moves into container Vadim Fooks Q&A 1 09-21-2012 12:05 AM
Order picking by using inter arrival time Manoj Kumar Q&A 11 06-12-2012 08:43 AM
Inter-arrival Time From Global Table shashanktrivedi Q&A 2 06-15-2011 11:01 AM
About Gate Arrival pattern(distribution). zhang xin Container Terminal (CT) Library 2 11-26-2009 03:53 PM
Arrival schedule Source Nico Zahn Q&A 3 12-15-2008 04:23 AM