ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Sales and Services > Marketing and Sales Information
Downloads

Marketing and Sales Information Free trial version, screen shots, videos and more!

Old 03-15-2008
Vice President Technical Services

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 14
Cliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud of
Default Download free trial version

You can download a free trial version of the Flexsim software from this site http://www.flexsim.com/downloads/freetrial/download/ without any obligations. The trial version is restricted to building models with 20 objects or less, but can be used to view much large models such as those found in the Downloads section of this community forum.

Last edited by Cliff King; 03-19-2008 at 01:25 AM.
Old 11-26-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0
qin tian is on a distinguished road

Hi, when I download the trial version, it is always interrupted in the middle because it is too large. Can you give the url of it so that i can use a tool to download it?
Old 02-23-2009
Flexsim Consultant, Super Moderator

Downloads: 352
Uploads: 6
Ben Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of light

If you have any trouble downloading the free trial or any other files, please see this post.
Old 05-14-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 1
Alexandre Ouellet is on a distinguished road
Default Trial version problem

Hi There,

I used to be a Flexsim User, but haven't used it for a year.

I was curious about your new healthcare product, then I downloaded it and installed it on my computer.

I started trying it. I created few objects, then tryed to to move them, but was unable to select an object. I knew my Flexsim skills were rusty, but not that much.

I went into the help and it says: To move an object around in the model, click on it with the left mouse button, and drag it to the position you want.

This is axactly what I am doing and it doesn't work. It is pretty basic. I also not able to double click on an object.

Any Idea of what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you,

Alex
Old 05-14-2009
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 278
Uploads: 2
Lars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to behold

Hi Alexandre,

If you look under Start Menu and Flexsim HC you will have something saying Graphics Configurator.
Open configurator and change from High Quality to High Compatibility.

Start Flexsim HC again and see if it works better.

Lars-Olof
Old 05-14-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 1
Alexandre Ouellet is on a distinguished road

It does work better.

Thank you

Alex
Old 05-15-2009
FlexSim Geek

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 1
Carsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandre Ouellet View Post
I created few objects, then tryed to to move them, but was unable to select an object.
I also not able to double click on an object.
In most cases this kind of problem occur with not full compatible OpenGL graphic cards.

Quote from Tom David:
Quote:
We (in Germany) always advise our user to buy NVIDIA cards, because they do not have problems like the ATI cards. As far as I know this is because ATI displays the OpenGL standard (!) not in the same “right” (?) way as NVIDIA does.

I know that there are usually issues with onboard graphic chips (like Intel, etc.).

So I guess that a Flexsim user should always look for an NVIDIA card and not think of ATI or Onboard Graphic cards, even if some of them work.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Version v.s. Free Trial Version v.s. Runtime Version Cliff King Installation 5 02-14-2010 01:01 PM
trial version with Hasp key? qin tian Q&A 2 03-18-2008 07:14 PM
How to get the Global Code Functionality from Version 3 into version 4. Regan Blackett Tips and Tricks 1 09-03-2007 06:12 AM