ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 07-27-2015
sravan kumar

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
Post problem on movements

hy all

I have problem regarding the movement of operator and trolley.
i have used a logic which moves simultaneously to carry load.

the problem is both trolley and operator move from queue 5 - queue 6. now after unloading it will go back to its original place.

again for next process operator will load products to trolley at queue 5 but it is not happening like that automatically the trolley is travelling to queue 6 and it is unloading it to queue 7.

Actual process is trolley will be handled by operator 12 between q5 and q6, but not to q7.

i have attached a model of please look at it.

thank you
Attached Files
File Type: fsm correted model.fsm (225.3 KB, 236 views)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem with a coordinated task sequence. Could somebody please help spotting the problem? Vadim Fooks Q&A 1 08-27-2012 03:26 PM
diagonal movements juan alberto Q&A 3 11-30-2009 07:47 AM