ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > User Development
Downloads

User Development User developed add-ons to Flexsim

Old 05-06-2011
FlexSim Geek

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 1
Carsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud of
Default Dll Project applicationcommand

Hi,

I've added the applicationcommand to flexsim-dll-project. I've made changes in FlexsimFuncs.h, definition.h and declaration.h. Can someone please check my code and give me a response?

Btw. I don't know how to upload this to google Any hints?

Greetings

Carsten
Attached Files
File Type: zip dll-project-applicationcommand.zip (27.5 KB, 210 views)
Old 05-06-2011
Manager of Product Development

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 4
Anthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

The applicationcommand() function is declared in the engine as:

Code:
double applicationcommand(char* commandname, double n1, double n2, double n3, double n4, 
        double n5, double n6, double n7, double n8, double n9, double n10);
Your declaration and implementation should reflect this.

Also, I usually use the "alias" word instead of the "importedfunction" word.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Johnson For This Useful Post:
Carsten Seehafer (05-08-2011)
Old 05-09-2011
FlexSim Geek

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 1
Carsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud of

Thanks Anthony,

I've changed the files

P.S.: I've changed windowmove in FlexsimFuncs.h from unsigned int to HWND. There was a problem with windowmove(windowfromnode(...), ...). I disabled the original code inside.
Attached Files
File Type: zip dll-project-applicationcommand.zip (27.6 KB, 209 views)

Last edited by Carsten Seehafer; 05-09-2011 at 03:17 AM. Reason: new code added

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project sharing KelvinHo Tips and Tricks 6 09-09-2010 01:51 AM
Cannot save project under Windows 7 64bit with FS4.5.2 Stephan Seidel Installation 6 06-14-2010 07:30 AM
How to debug through vcpp project? william aponte Q&A 3 04-08-2010 03:42 PM
project sharing LINWEIXU Tips and Tricks 0 04-04-2010 02:15 AM
Simulation Project Engineering Positions Available Cliff King Training, Consulting, Employment 0 03-19-2008 07:13 PM