ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 04-30-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0
Vadim Fooks will become famous soon enough
Default How to tell which way the forklift goes?

Ladies and Gentlemen,
for my "better forklift" I need to be able to tell whether the forklift is commanded to travel forks first or counterbalance first.
I could not find anything that exposes the direction of travel in the Transporter object.
I have created a simple model that makes two Transporters go in opposite directions. Is there an easy way of telling that forklift "Transporter11" goes counterbalance first and "Transporter12" goes forks first?
I have a feeling that this information may be obtainable from the NetworkNavigator, but if this is indeed the case, I do not know how to access it. Ditto the kinematics.
Thanks!
Vadim
Attached Files
File Type: fsm WhichWayTheForkliftGoes.fsm (63.2 KB, 137 views)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Building a better forklift object, help needed Vadim Fooks Q&A 0 04-29-2013 04:57 PM
forklift object without the operator Vadim Fooks Q&A 5 08-01-2012 03:39 PM
Make Operator Use a Forklift JMEngelhart Q&A 5 02-15-2011 07:25 AM
Set maxcontent of Forklift Anthony Timmiss Q&A 3 02-04-2009 02:54 AM
Forklift with custom fork 3D object. Anthony Johnson Tips and Tricks 0 07-09-2008 12:22 PM