ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 04-13-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Eleni Liosi is on a distinguished road
Default Operators Time

Hello!

In a model i utilize a number of operators and i want to see how the model reacts if i use more operators.Each operator is used in a combiner.

Would it have the same result if:
a) i cut in half the existing load and unload time in my current operators?
b) add the same amount of operators and combiners, with the initial time?

In both cases combiners time is insignifiacant.
What do you think ?

Thank you in advance for your answer!

Simulate, don't speculate!!!
Old 04-15-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0
Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Eleni,

Flexsim has been made to answer this question. Perhaps you can use Flexsim to answer your question yourself. If you get problems to build such a model ask the forum members and you get probably a part solution. Your original questions are depending on so many different parameters that probably nobody could give you a general answer.

Jörg
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jörg Vogel For This Useful Post:
Eleni Liosi (04-15-2014)

Tags
operators, time

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Two Operators Gavin Douglas Q&A 1 11-12-2013 10:19 PM
Modify process time based on number of operators naren nataraj Q&A 4 02-23-2012 09:33 AM
Assign Operators to Scheduled Down Time jspeece Q&A 1 09-04-2009 01:47 PM
All time related values 0,0000001 time units delayed Patrick Cap Q&A 2 05-01-2009 01:50 AM
operators working together to decrease process time Alex Christensen Tips and Tricks 4 07-14-2008 09:22 AM