ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 04-04-2016
carlo timossi

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Adding a tab to a tabcontrol into a GUI

Hi guys. I'm trying to add a tab to a GUI of an object: I'm using the approach of copying from Window, but I don't know why when I've copied a tab of the tabcontrol, then changed the name, before making the changes inside the new tab, after pressing F5 to refresh the view the new tab disappears. What goes wrong?
Actually I'm using the FlexSim Version 7.5.2.
Thanks very much in advance for your support.
Old 04-04-2016
Flexsim User

Downloads: 145
sagar bolisetti is a jewel in the roughsagar bolisetti is a jewel in the roughsagar bolisetti is a jewel in the roughsagar bolisetti is a jewel in the rough

Hi Carlo,

Try using refreshview() and windowshow() command.I searched in this forum and found some more information for doing it.

https://healthcare.flexsim.com/commu...ad.php?t=838
https://healthcare.flexsim.com/commu...ead.php?t=1680
The Following User Says Thank You to sagar bolisetti For This Useful Post:
carlo timossi (04-06-2016)
Old 04-04-2016
Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 20
Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

If your tabcontrol builds the tabs using a pagelist then you should add a path to your tab to that list or delete the pages pointer to the pagelist. If you don't use the pagelist then you'll have all the tabs but you won't get updates to the pages.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason Lightfoot For This Useful Post:
Sebastian Hemmann (04-05-2016)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding textures Sebastian Hemmann Gripes and Goodies 1 12-14-2015 03:45 PM
Adding some Collision Spheres Sebastian Hemmann Q&A 3 02-14-2011 07:30 AM
Adding a Line Trend in the GUI JMEngelhart Tips and Tricks 1 03-08-2010 04:04 AM
adding a node to a group Frank Janssen Q&A 2 02-08-2010 09:34 AM
adding a button on the tool bar Pablo Concha Q&A 4 09-13-2007 10:46 AM