ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 04-11-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Sergio Medina is on a distinguished road
Default Oil Pipeline Simulation

Good Night, my name is Sergio Medina and I am building a model to simulate an oil pipeline construction with a series of discrete operations. However, I have not been able to include the following restrictions in this model:

1. Galan_Lizama and Lizama_Bucaramanga oil pipelines must be at the top of its capacity in order to deliver the product to the tails.

2. The queue Lizama and Bucaramanga cannot make deliveries at the same time; they can only make one at a time.

3. I need to establish a rule that tells the program to send a unit to the reservoir that has the least product content (It has to be the same product)

I will appreciate any advice or suggestion you could give me for this model construction. Let me know whether I can provide you with additional information.

Thank you very much for your time and help,

Sergio Medina
Attached Files
File Type: fsm Modelo c.fsm (54.5 KB, 80 views)