ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 12-16-2008
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about
Default "Graphic" crashed

Hi all,

I have a model that was built in 4.32. I am working on the flowitem bin yesterday and when I open the file. To my horror, nothing in the Orthogonal and Perspective view. Thank God, the objects are still able to be seen in the Tree and Planer view.

Is there anyway to repair the model?

Many thank!!

David
Old 12-17-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 47
Tom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant future
Default model node changed = no visualization in ortho and persp view

Please check the model node in the tree. I had it twice in the past that the model node changed from an empty normal node to a Flexscript (S) node. I am not sure how this happened, but the effect was that the tree looked okay, but no visualization in the ortho and persp.
If the node is looking strange (S or C or a combination), please try to toggle it back to a normal node (Right Mouse button / Build / Toggle … in the tree).
I hope this helps.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it possible one object comprised of the function of "combiner" and "separetor"? Vic Li Q&A 1 08-19-2008 04:41 AM
error message "Clock overflow, running stopped" Martin Kooijman Q&A 11 04-17-2008 10:29 AM
about "no select" and "show parameter window from side bar" qin tian Gripes and Goodies 3 03-21-2008 08:10 AM
Which variable stores "Properties -> General ->Flags -> Protected" information? KelvinHo Q&A 1 03-06-2008 06:18 AM
"Getting Started" and "Tutorial" models for v4.01 Cliff King Product Announcements 0 12-10-2007 07:34 PM