ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 08-22-2007
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 278
Uploads: 2
Lars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to behold
Default Adding member with Flexscript

Hi,

Is it possibly to add members to a MTBFMTTR object with Flexscript?
I want to be able to add and remove objects to a MTBFMTTR object.

What I do is I create an instance of a MTBFMTTR object called MM and rename it to MTBF1 (if MTBF1 does not exist), now I want to add the processes that should use MTBF1. There are also cases where MTBF1 already exist and have members, these members I want to be able to remove.

Is this possibly to do in Flexscript and how? Have tried to find the commands but had no luck (probably I missed the commands).

Lars-Olof

Last edited by Lars-Olof Leven; 08-22-2007 at 03:13 AM.
Old 08-22-2007
Flexsim User

Downloads: 100
Uploads: 1
Pablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nice

Hello,

i think the command for this is memberadd(process to add, MTBF MTTR, 2 ) .. last param is 2 for MTBFMTTR and 1 for timetables... for removing is memberremove(same parameters)..

memberadd(process to add, "MTBF1",2); //for your case...

regards...

Pablo C.

Last edited by Pablo Concha; 08-22-2007 at 07:58 AM.
Old 08-22-2007
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 278
Uploads: 2
Lars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to beholdLars-Olof Leven is a splendid one to behold

Thanks,

It was I thought, that I missed the commands when I was looking in the help for the commands.

Thanks again for the help.

Lars-Olof