ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 01-31-2011
Flexsim User

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Ryan Haferbecker is on a distinguished road
Default Crane travel For use as process operator

Good afternoon - Can someone point me in the right direction either with an existing example or some advice please? I've used the Crane object to make a vertical CNC mill object and I'd like to use that object to travel to multiple processors and run an animation during the process time. I see though that the crane object is not an object with a default navigator and does not travel to the processor when called only to be used during the process function. What are my options?

As it turns out I'm also finding that everytime I try to add a keyframe in the animation creator for a crane object it locks up and bombs me out of Flexsim? Am I going about this all wrong?

Last edited by Ryan Haferbecker; 01-31-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Travel Network Question Courtney Allensworth Q&A 11 02-21-2011 05:26 PM
Abort a use operator for Process Brandon Peterson Q&A 2 05-01-2009 06:37 AM
Crane Logic: How to find out what a crane currently is doing? Tom David Q&A 5 06-02-2008 11:57 PM
Operator dependent process times Unregistered Pre-sales Questions 7 05-23-2008 03:01 PM
Offset Travel AlanZhang Q&A 16 04-18-2008 10:25 AM