ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 11-08-2010
Student

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Congshi Wang is on a distinguished road
Default Set interarrival style and time with gui

Hi,

can I set the inter arrival time directly from the gui?

I've tried this by adding a hotlink to

MAIN:/project/model/Quelle>variables/interarrivaltime/return/1

in the tree on the right side of the row one tree structure under return there is the name of the distrubutuion (for example exponential) and on the left side there is a number which meaning I don't know.

The link above just gives me this number left of the name of the distribution.

In the directory interarrivaltime is the command for the interarrivaltime, but how can I change this?

Thanks!
Old 11-08-2010
Student

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Congshi Wang is on a distinguished road

I got it:

I can edit the code in the tree directly from the textbox in the gui

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Displaying the simulation time with the various date/time formats. Regan Blackett Tips and Tricks 12 11-12-2012 08:01 AM
Creating more than one itemflow in source (inter-arrival time style) shafizad Q&A 8 07-12-2010 07:08 AM
What is the exact start time of dewell time? zhang xin Container Terminal (CT) Library 1 11-23-2009 10:56 AM
All time related values 0,0000001 time units delayed Patrick Cap Q&A 2 05-01-2009 01:50 AM
Inter Arrival Time by Time of Day Mod Brandon Peterson Tips and Tricks 0 04-23-2008 11:13 AM