ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 12-28-2011
Flexsim User

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0
Wen Hsing Huang is on a distinguished road
Default Transportation problem in networknode

hey everyone:
I have big problem,just like the modle.
I hoped one car enters the NN6 unloading and the other cars where waiting in NN5,
When item after P7 and the P8 processing finish,
Lets the next car which NN5 waits enter again.

Now,i can let the cars waiting in NN5,but when item processing finish,the next car is unable to enter.

Could anyone help me to solve this problem??
Attached Files
File Type: fsm transport notworknode.fsm (45.7 KB, 95 views)
Old 12-29-2011
Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0
Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

To use this open/close gate approach, I'd suggest setting the capacity of NN5 to 1; make the paths non-passing, and set the travellers to Block Space on the network. Then use closenodeedge(current,1) in the OnContinue of NN5 and use opennodeedge(current,1) in the Message trigger.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Lightfoot For This Useful Post:
Jörg Vogel (12-29-2011)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem with Networknode vasiliki grigorakaki Q&A 9 08-08-2011 05:28 AM
Transportation & Processor issue Wen Hsing Huang Q&A 3 06-27-2011 04:52 AM
Dynamic Transportation shashanktrivedi Q&A 2 05-25-2011 10:48 PM
How to get the objects on the edge between to networknode Hao Zhou Q&A 2 12-23-2010 05:22 AM
Modeling a public transportation David Chan Q&A 5 11-28-2010 09:20 PM