ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Healthcare (HC) > FlexSim HC: Q&A
Downloads

FlexSim HC: Q&A Questions about FlexSim Healthcare

Old 03-13-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0
Peter Wolf is on a distinguished road
Default Acuity and location matching

Hi,
1) I have modeled 6 tracks (tracks 4-6 are emergency cases), the last one PCI6 has the highest acuity (assuming that the number is for ranking and it makes no difference if it is 3 or 100). Secondly I have assigned increasing higher values for Priority of Resource Requests for these last 3 tracks. Why do patients with lower priorities and acuity get selected first where the PCI6 patient waits 2 h for treatment?
2) In another situation I observe that (see Picture) 2 MDs are in one room, although I use for this step location matching based on resource destination how can this happen?

Regards,
Peter
Old 03-13-2014
FlexSim Software Products

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0
RalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to behold

Hi Peter,

would you be able to post or at least email your model?
That would make it easier for us to track what is going wrong.

Thanks and best wishes

Ralf
FlexSim

Tags
acuity, location matching, priority

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wrong location of Lifter in RTG Shahin Gelareh Container Terminal (CT) Library 1 10-18-2011 11:05 AM
wrong location of RTG during simulation Shahin Gelareh Container Terminal (CT) Library 2 09-30-2011 02:01 AM
each item has it's given location,and item's code correspond to storage location Robert Liu Q&A 3 03-28-2011 08:46 PM
Red selection box location? zhang xin Q&A 3 10-22-2009 07:24 AM
How to unload all the same itemtype flowitem into the matching queue altogether? karl huang Q&A 12 02-21-2009 12:45 AM