ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Flexsim Student Forum
Downloads

Flexsim Student Forum Forum for discussion for Flexsim Students using the Flexsim Textbook.

Old 01-21-2015
Luis Augsburger

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Exclamation Processing entities

Good Morning.

I'm trying to represent a model of a picking of a refrigerator, which reach an amount of boxes to a sector and with the same arm a pallet of 55 boxes.

That is, I need to know is how to make 55 boxes are transformed into a pallet to work with the latter.

(Sorry for my english)
Old 01-21-2015
Flexsim User

Downloads: 35
Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Luis,

if I understand you correct, you want to palletize 55 products by a robot and move the filled pallet by the same robot to the next station.
You can use a combiner. The pallet goes into the first input port of the combiner, the products goes into the second or higher input port of the combiner. In the combiner you set the amount of products you need on the pallet. The station or object, which provide the products, sends these products using a transport.The robot transports the products to the combiner, if he is connected to station with a center connection. If the combiner sends its palletized object to the next object using a transport, too, which is also center connected to the robot. The robot will transport the filled pallet.

I hope I understood your question correctly.

Jörg
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jörg Vogel For This Useful Post:
sagar bolisetti (01-22-2015)
Old 01-21-2015
Luis Augsburger

Downloads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jörg Vogel View Post
Hello Luis,

if I understand you correct, you want to palletize 55 products by a robot and move the filled pallet by the same robot to the next station.
You can use a combiner. The pallet goes into the first input port of the combiner, the products goes into the second or higher input port of the combiner. In the combiner you set the amount of products you need on the pallet. The station or object, which provide the products, sends these products using a transport.The robot transports the products to the combiner, if he is connected to station with a center connection. If the combiner sends its palletized object to the next object using a transport, too, which is also center connected to the robot. The robot will transport the filled pallet.

I hope I understood your question correctly.

Jörg

Thanks Jorg!

Tags
boxes, entities, pallet, processing, transform

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Multiprocessor / interupt processing Marco Bergmann Q&A 4 02-03-2014 02:50 AM
Start Processing again after Breakdown Stefan Jerenz Q&A 6 03-11-2013 10:25 AM
Batch Processing Vin Low Q&A 2 11-09-2012 03:13 PM
how could I get opeartors move during processing? zoeygollum Q&A 4 07-17-2010 01:06 AM
Robot processing Sung Kim Q&A 7 08-27-2008 06:48 AM