ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > User Development
Downloads

User Development User developed add-ons to Flexsim

Old 07-29-2008
The Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6
Brandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant future
Default Table Commands Library

All,

Here is a userlibrary that will automatically load the commands listed below. All of the commands are commented as usual and all of the commands have error checking that will display the error message in the output console. Each of the commands is also capable of accepting a treenode, number, or string for the table value.

Commands:
addtablerow
deletetablerow
movetablerow
swaptablerows
resetrowtitles
addtablecol
deletetablecol
movetablecol
swaptablecol
resetcoltitles

Let me know what you think,
Brandon
Attached Files
File Type: zip Table Commands Update.zip (6.9 KB, 345 views)

Last edited by Brandon Peterson; 09-25-2008 at 09:26 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Brandon Peterson For This Useful Post:
Yasemin Vatandas (08-13-2008)
Old 07-29-2008
Flexsim Super Moderator

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0
AlanZhang is a jewel in the roughAlanZhang is a jewel in the roughAlanZhang is a jewel in the rough

This is a nice library which provided many handy commands for table operations. Why not put them into the Flexsim next release version?
Old 08-13-2008
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 35
Dirk-Jan will become famous soon enough

I agree with Alan. Would be a nice addition to the commands.

regards,
DJ
Old 08-13-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 47
Tom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant future

Yes, I agree also and like to thank Brandon for the good job ...
Old 09-25-2008
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

Brandon,

Nice library!

But now I have to spoil the party a bit. I used the deletetablerow command and you forgot to update the row variable. So after I delete a row of say a table of 5 rows, and I used gettablerows I still get 5 instead of the expected 4.

The same for the deletetablecol.

When I looked at the code I also found that for the deletetablerows, you check for max nr of cols instead of rows. So better fix that too before they are added to standard flexsim

Steven
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
Brandon Peterson (09-25-2008)
Old 09-25-2008
The Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6
Brandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant future

Steven,

Thanks for finding the problems with the commands. I updated the two commands that had problems and have updated the library here and in the first post.

Brandon
Attached Files
File Type: zip Table Commands Update.zip (6.9 KB, 331 views)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Articulated Robot Library Kris Geisberger User Development 43 12-21-2010 11:17 PM
Need explanation of Flexsim drawing commands AlanZhang Q&A 2 04-17-2008 10:24 AM
What about the file read commands? AlanZhang Gripes and Goodies 0 02-08-2008 05:17 PM
About CT library... syseo Container Terminal (CT) Library 0 11-17-2007 07:41 AM
New custom commands in Downloads link Cliff King Q&A 0 09-24-2007 05:46 PM