ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 01-25-2016
Jose A GONZALEZ C

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Global Modeling Tools - Tutorial Issues

I'm currently working through the Tutorials, and when I reach Global Modeling Tools, I cannot create Global Variables according to the instructions (View>Toolbox>Modeling Logic >Global Variables).

Searching in internet let me to "solutions" using different software or addons. I would like to know if Global Variables are active for FlexSim Express 7.7.2, and where can I add them to my model if not in the path described above.

Thank you very much for your help.
Old 01-26-2016
TMN Simulation -Australia

Downloads: 7
michaelsmith will become famous soon enough

A number of features are not available in the Express version as it it for evaluating the tool. One of those features is Global Variables, there are also restriction on model size and run length, creating other content and the way the tool runs.

These features are all available in a full version of FlexSim. If you want to evaluate further it is probably best to contact your local distributor.
https://www.flexsim.com/contact/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelsmith For This Useful Post:
Sebastian Hemmann (01-28-2016)
Old 01-27-2016
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Run length is not limited any more in 7.7.2!
Old 01-28-2016
Jose A GONZALEZ C

Downloads: 0

Thank you very much, is what I thought but couldn't find the information.

Tags
express version, global variables, tutorial

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LAN License Tools Cindy Azuero Q&A 1 10-13-2015 03:09 PM
Tools order in Tree Lucie Lerivrey Q&A 2 01-27-2014 02:53 PM
a problem about the black box functionality of visual tools oliver xie Q&A 4 10-11-2013 09:02 PM
Visual tools and changing tree positions Christian Norregaard Q&A 2 11-17-2011 08:47 AM
Tools for ojbect connect to network node KelvinHo Q&A 6 04-24-2008 08:37 AM