ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 01-14-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold
Default Conect ports in the tree

I got an question about an function which would help me with expand my allready very tall modell. I´ve got a big layout and have to scroll very often around in my modell. Now I want to add some more queues with the conections to each other and allready existing queues. This way it would be helpfully for me, to conect the ports for example in the tree. But this isn´t possible or I didn´t found out how?
Old 01-14-2010
Flexsim User

Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Ok, I found something what hopefully helps me. There is the possibility to work with the "Edit Selected Objects" window. Will try this out.
Old 01-14-2010
Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 20
Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

Also you can connect across two 3D views/windows - useful if your objects are small and very far apart. If you need to automate the connections, you can additionally use the contextdragconnection command.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jason Lightfoot For This Useful Post:
Sebastian Hemmann (01-14-2010)
Old 01-14-2010
Flexsim User

Thank you. This is very helpful for me, too.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Send flowitems to different ports by percentage! DilAmaya Container Terminal (CT) Library 7 12-26-2013 05:13 AM
Sorting a list of nodes in the tree Ben Wilson Tips and Tricks 3 02-27-2013 07:10 AM
Question on sending to different ports Jamie Santa Ana Container Terminal (CT) Library 2 09-09-2009 02:54 PM
Automated creation of connections between ports Matthias Hofmann Q&A 3 06-25-2008 03:04 AM
Access to the tree variables Iulian Marin Ion Q&A 2 02-06-2008 09:15 AM