ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 06-19-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Carolina Piccoli is on a distinguished road
Default Changing the max speed of TaskExecuterFlowItems at a given network section

I am modelling a network of paths with 14 types of TaskExecuterFlowItems travelling through them. Each TaskExecuterFlowItem has its own maximum speed.
There are some bends at the paths and I would like to reduce the speed of the flowitem at this sections. I cannot set a speed limit to the path because each of the flowitems travels at a different speed.

For example: one flowitem travels at 18km/h and the other at 22km/h in the straight sections. At the bend, the first flowitem would tavel at 16km/h and the second at 20km/h (a reduction of 2km/h is applied to each flowitem at that section). After travelling through the bend the maximum speed should go back to the straight section values.

How can I change the maximum speed of each TaskExecuterFlowItem only for a given section of the network?

Thank you!

Regards,
Carolina
Old 06-19-2014
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.flexsim.com/community/for...executer+speed
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
Carolina Piccoli (06-19-2014)
Old 06-19-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 100
Uploads: 1
Pablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nice

if you want to change the speed for the next Task Sequence,then the solution on the thread is ok for you. if you want to change it mid-task, this one helped me before http://www.flexsim.com/community/for...ead.php?t=2411

regards

Pablo
The Following User Says Thank You to Pablo Concha For This Useful Post:
Carolina Piccoli (06-23-2014)

Tags
limit speed, max speed

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is there any method to add section to conveyor using flexscript command? harry qin Q&A 6 06-19-2010 11:47 PM
Section 3 Models Malcolm Beaverstock Flexsim Student Forum 0 01-06-2010 09:23 PM
New Models in the download section Brenton King Marketing and Sales Information 1 09-23-2009 07:25 PM
TaskExecuterFlowitems rotate now! Can I change their rotation speed? Martin Kooijman Gripes and Goodies 1 02-25-2008 06:41 PM