ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 11-05-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Vic Li is on a distinguished road
Default "time" event

here is a example:
when 0~10000 seconds, the source can generate items and
10000~20000 seconds, source will stop generating items.
20000~30000 seconds, source restart to generate items again.

I wanna know how to do this . thanks in advance. Vic
Old 11-05-2008
The Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6
Brandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant future

Vic,

The easy answer is to send a delayed message on reset that calls stopobject on the source and then sends a delayed message to itself to call resume object some time later. It is important that you call stopobject before you send the delayed message or the message will also be stopped.

Brandon
Old 11-05-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Vic Li is on a distinguished road

Thanks Brandon
I think I got your idea , I'll try to do this.
Old 11-06-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 35
Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Vic,

you achieve this also with timetables.

Jörg
Old 06-12-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 145
sagar bolisetti is a jewel in the roughsagar bolisetti is a jewel in the roughsagar bolisetti is a jewel in the roughsagar bolisetti is a jewel in the rough
Default Problem with time event

Hi,
I have a problem with execution of events.I have got a lot of flowitems in my model.The model after running some time (22,000 length units) stops executing the events even though the model is running for next 10,000 time length units.The status of all objects has gone to idle. Am I run out of memory?How can i resolve this issue?

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what is the meaning of the "debounce time" of the photoeye? qin tian Q&A 2 09-28-2008 07:44 PM
Is it possible one object comprised of the function of "combiner" and "separetor"? Vic Li Q&A 1 08-19-2008 04:41 AM
control the source input "By the time of the day" KelvinHo Q&A 3 05-13-2008 09:46 PM
about "no select" and "show parameter window from side bar" qin tian Gripes and Goodies 3 03-21-2008 08:10 AM
"Getting Started" and "Tutorial" models for v4.01 Cliff King Product Announcements 0 12-10-2007 07:34 PM