ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Gripes and Goodies
Downloads

Gripes and Goodies Software problems and suggestions

Old 02-08-2008
Flexsim Super Moderator

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0
AlanZhang is a jewel in the roughAlanZhang is a jewel in the roughAlanZhang is a jewel in the rough
Default The new Experimenter design is great!

The new experimenter design is great. I highly recommend it if you haven't try it. I attached a picture of the generated graph. It is great!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	experimenter report v4.3.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	110  
Old 02-09-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 115
qin tian is on a distinguished road

In Experimenter, I want every PFM defined to have a checkBox beside it, so that I can turn on and turn off it according to my willing.
And I want a move up and a move down arrow beside PFMs, so that I can organize them nicely.
Old 02-20-2008
Flexsim Super Moderator

Downloads: 64
AlanZhang is a jewel in the roughAlanZhang is a jewel in the roughAlanZhang is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qin tian View Post
In Experimenter, I want every PFM defined to have a checkBox beside it, so that I can turn on and turn off it according to my willing.
And I want a move up and a move down arrow beside PFMs, so that I can organize them nicely.
This is a nice idea. Actually we would like to turn it on or off to include them in the experiment report.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Things I like about v4.3 (billboards, experimenter, menus, runcontrol) Dirk-Jan Gripes and Goodies 1 03-14-2008 04:25 AM
Code autocompletion is great! Would like more shortcuts. AlanZhang Gripes and Goodies 2 02-20-2008 10:04 PM