ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > User Development
Downloads

User Development User developed add-ons to Flexsim

Old 05-01-2014
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute
Default MicroProfiler: Very simple code profiler for your DLL's

Maybe some of you have already used it, but I had this model, build with a large library that was painstackingly slow and I couldn't find what it was. The profiler in Flexsim is a start but there was a large codebase in dll's behind it and we only had the professional version of VS.

But I came accross this little gem MicroProfiler: http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.micr...8-5546eca64584

I installed it, checked it on, build it and restarted Flexsim and hup it started automatically and showed all the information I need!!!!

Hope it can be of some help to some of you as well!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
Tom David (05-06-2014)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Simple TS question Gavin Douglas Q&A 1 03-27-2013 10:04 AM
Coordinated Task Sequence Profiler Normand Côté User Development 4 07-12-2012 07:20 PM
Probably a simple question Jelmer Js Q&A 2 04-01-2011 06:29 AM
Simple TS Question Gavin Douglas Q&A 2 02-01-2010 11:51 AM
Help with some simple stuff :) Prajwal Khadgi Q&A 2 08-14-2009 02:44 PM