ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > Flexsim CT > Container Terminal (CT) Library
Downloads

Old 07-13-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0
Jack Lai is on a distinguished road
Default Statistics questions

Hi, I am a beginer of Flexsim CT and I have some questions as I cannot find any documentation.

In Flexsim CT statistcs function, there is a [Resouces] column, and I am not sure what it is about. I want to lock the no. of chaasis waiting for a RTG . Is it the same of [task queue conent] of a RTG ?? If yes, how can I extract the data to excel ??

Another question is about the meaning of [wait time], does it mean the time a RTG wait for a truck?? Or the time a truck wait for a RTG ??

Also, does Flexsim has any performance analysis on QC and truck gang?? I need the data that can be extract to Excel for further analysis.

Many thanks for any advice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	task queue content vs time.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	1863  
Old 07-14-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 439
syseo has a spectacular aura aboutsyseo has a spectacular aura about
Default H. Jack. Did you use Statistics>Reports and Statistics menu?

Hi.

You can find the Statistics>Reports and Statistics option beside Container Terminal>Statistics you uploaded.

The menu option can also make the result of running exported to excel.
Old 07-16-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 17
Jack Lai is on a distinguished road

Hi syseo,

Thanks for your reply.What I want is the clarification and documentation on the [wait time] in Statistics > Resouces, does it mean the time a RTG wait for a truck?? Or the time a truck wait for a RTG ??

In my post, I am considering how to record the task queue of equipments againest the time. For example,in some cases QC, RTG will wait for trucks, and some case trucks queue up and wait for QC/RTG. I want to record all these data and plot graphes, which the x-axis is time and the y-axis is the equipment task queue. This graphes is used to analyze whcih equipment need to be increased when traffic occurred. I am woondering Flexsim CT can do this without writing any codes? Or any other ways can achieve it?

I am looking foreward for your reply.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Statistics: Random Number Streams Tom David Q&A 19 08-12-2014 02:02 AM
Reports and Statistics Options Jamie Santa Ana Q&A 5 12-05-2011 12:57 AM
3D Statistics Phil BoBo Container Terminal (CT) Library 0 10-18-2011 03:08 PM
statistics cannot export to excel or csv zhang xin Container Terminal (CT) Library 2 03-12-2010 08:01 AM