ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Healthcare (HC) > FlexSim HC: Q&A
Downloads

FlexSim HC: Q&A Questions about FlexSim Healthcare

Old 11-10-2015
Gert-Jan van den Berg

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Problem when area is full

I have got a problem in my model. The patients are getting a label in a chair. After that they are depending on that label to a bed area. Sometimes the bed area is full and I want the patients are travelling to another area by there own. The option "based on destination status" is not an option, because this option only checks if one area is full, the patient travels to another area. The patient arrives based on percentages at the chair, thus the routes are not the same. Could anyone tell me what I can do?
Attached Files
File Type: fsm VerpleegafdelingenGOED_4_TALUMIS.fsm (1.54 MB, 619 views)
Old 11-11-2015
Vice President Technical Services

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 14
Cliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud of

I don't really understand your exact question, but you mentioned that you can not use the "Based on destination status" option because the option only "checks if one area is full." Well does it help to know that you can click the green plus sign in the option editor and add as many destinations (i.e. single location or area of locations) as you want?

If this doesn't help, and I missed your point, I will need a more description explanation of the situation you want to model if I'm going to be able to help you. I opened your model and scared off by the sheer size of it :-)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Error: There must be full space on the conveyor to put an item on it koenslootmans Q&A 1 06-26-2015 07:22 AM
[Suggestion]Time bar can be used in Full Screen Mode KelvinHo Gripes and Goodies 1 05-20-2010 03:25 AM
How to change color when full? Jamie Santa Ana Q&A 2 09-23-2009 06:00 PM
Random generator for Yard Block Area and Transfer Area John Kim Container Terminal (CT) Library 1 09-21-2009 10:59 AM