ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Tips and Tricks
Downloads

Tips and Tricks Share helpful modeling ideas

Old 10-15-2008
The Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6
Brandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant future
Default Game of Life

All,

Here is my version of the Game of Life that Eamonn presented during the Flexsimposium. Just hit reset and then run. I asked Eamonn why I wasn't getting any of the cool shapes that he had on the screen and he said it was because those shapes don't happen randomly very often and usually require a little bit if setup to happen. Sadly, this is not possible in this model right now. If anybody wants to take some initiative and add that to this then I'm sure some of us (maybe only me) would be appreciative.

Enjoy,
Brandon
Attached Files
File Type: zip Game of Life.zip (40.9 KB, 425 views)