ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Flexsim Student Forum
Downloads

Flexsim Student Forum Forum for discussion for Flexsim Students using the Flexsim Textbook.

Old 08-19-2015
Isba Bala 怡萱 何

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default How to write FlexScript to assign TaskExecuter

I am a beginner.
I want to simulate one automatic factory,and this is a small one.

In this case,
one visual tool representative of a workstation,
there are 2 platform(one for raw material(QueueIn) another for finished good(Queue2)),
and one processor in a workstation.

Steps as follow:
1.AGV(TaskExecuter) go to QueueOut to pick up 7 pieces of raw material.
2.AGV go to each workstation to exchange raw material(blue) and finished good(yellow).
2-1.AGV unload 1 raw material to QueueIn.
2-2.In the meanwhile, if there is already a finished good in Queue2,AGV should pick it up.
3.AGV go to sink to unload all of finished goods.
4.In the end of circle,if there are remaining raw material on the AGV,
AGV go to Queue17 to unload all remaining raw material.

I just have version 6 ,so I use a standard network for Taskexecuters to make it similar to agv module.
In the first model,i checked the box of "use transport" ,but it did not run ideally.
Therefore,in the second model,i did not check the box of "use transport",i wrote some FlexScript in the triggers .However,it did not work.

Does anyone could help me to check where the problem of FlexScript is.
Thank you very much.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm smallauto.fsm (40.2 KB, 593 views)
File Type: fsm smallp.fsm (42.6 KB, 585 views)

Tags
agv, factory, manufacturing, taskexecuter, triggers

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to assign a defined run time to a processor mflorstedt Q&A 2 01-24-2014 05:47 AM
How to transfer a flowitem from a taskexecuter-team to another taskexecuter-team? Frans Zeng Q&A 12 05-20-2010 11:23 PM
How to assign more than one physician to a specific bed? Lionel Lim FlexSim HC: Q&A 2 02-10-2010 10:13 AM
Assign Operators to Scheduled Down Time jspeece Q&A 1 09-04-2009 01:47 PM
Assign an array to a variable AlanZhang Q&A 6 04-24-2008 01:59 PM