ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Tips and Tricks
Downloads

Tips and Tricks Share helpful modeling ideas

Old 01-09-2012
René Gutiérrez

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0
Gutirallo is on a distinguished road
Default ¿How can i export breakdown time?

Hi,

I need to export the downtime from some processors to a global table but do not know the correct code.

I need something like this...

settablenum("MyTable",1,1,GetbreakdownTime(current));

if anyone can help... I'd appreciate

Thanks.
Old 01-10-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Because I think you need this value at the end of your Simulation Run maybe you should check out the functions of Experimenter.

If this doesn´t help you can find this value in tree under ">stats/state/state_profile/breakdown" of your Taskexecuter.
Old 01-10-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 35
Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

if you manage the breakdown with the tool MTBF MTTR, you can write your code to the MTTR-function. The current time, the downtime begins, is the moment that the function MTTR is executed. time() is the command to the current simulation time, as you probably know. The return value is the duration of the down time. If you use a variable to preprocess the return value, you can store the value, the current time and other information to a table. If you are not so experienced to write such a code to store, you can copy the picklist code "Add Row and Data to GlobalTable" from any OnExit, OnEntry-trigger.

Jörg
The Following User Says Thank You to Jörg Vogel For This Useful Post:
Gutirallo (01-25-2012)
Old 01-10-2012
René Gutiérrez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Hemmann View Post
If this doesn´t help you can find this value in tree under ">stats/state/state_profile/breakdown" of your Taskexecuter.
...Ok Sebastian, but how can i get directly from there with a code? can be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jörg Vogel View Post
if you manage...
Thanks Jörg, It's an option, but i have many types of "downtimes" and I think that it would be much easier if i can get the value directly from the tree under or something like that... and if not, then i'll take your way.
Old 01-10-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

This is the example for Operator 6:

getnodenum(node("/Operator6>stats/state/state_profile/breakdown",model()));
Old 01-10-2012
René Gutiérrez

thanks a lot, now i can use this in many other things.

Tags
breakdown, downtime

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Experimenter Export Susan Pevovar Q&A 6 06-02-2011 05:20 PM
problem with excel export Congshi Wang Q&A 1 12-09-2010 09:24 AM
Operator Utilized During Fixed Resource Breakdown Ramez Tadros Q&A 19 08-16-2010 07:03 PM
Preempting for machine breakdown Martijn van Oostenbrugge Q&A 4 10-15-2008 01:49 AM
Machine breakdown using Operators Nico Zahn Q&A 8 07-13-2008 03:07 AM