ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 01-11-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0
qin tian is on a distinguished road
Default problem on Flexsim4.3 beta and vs 2008 express.

I installed Flexsim4.3 beta and vs 2008 express on windows vista business version.

But I can't compile any model in flexsim. It always report a compile error:The compiler detected syntax error . But I only put one object in the model.

How to reslove the problem?

By the way, my lincense and Flexsim
user account expired on Dec 31, 2007.

Can I get flexsim 4.3 free?
Old 01-11-2008
Vice President Technical Services

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 14
Cliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud of

We realize that the current beta release of v4.3 does not compile. This was an oversight on our part. Look for another release in the next few days that will resolve this problem.

I'm surprised that you were able to obtain a copy of the 4.3 beta if your user account expired. Usually it requires an active license and maintenance agreement in order to gain access to the User Login page of our website to obtain downloads. New versions of Flexsim are always free to those users who have an active license and maintenance agreement. Official releases of the software will require a specific "Version Code" that will be matched to your "User Name", "User Code" and hardware key internal identification number.
Old 01-11-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0
qin tian is on a distinguished road

I downloaded the flexsim 4.3 beta on the expired day , Dec 31, 2007, but then I cannot login the next day.

I have sent a mail for renew, and am waiting for a reply. Thank you.

Last edited by Cliff King; 01-12-2008 at 06:32 AM.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Visual Studio 2005 or 2008? Lars-Olof Leven Q&A 16 01-02-2008 12:10 PM