ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 02-24-2016
Rahel Carolina

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0
Default Seperator do not unpack the material from container

Hi Forum,

I have a problem with seperator. I want it to unpack the sphere inside the tray. The trays (as container) should then go to conveyor and the sphere will go to queue.
Can someone please tell me what did I do wrong?
I attached the model here.

Thanks,
Rahel
Attached Files
File Type: fsm Buffer station_example.fsm (29.2 KB, 245 views)
Old 02-24-2016
Axel Kohonen

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Hi Rahel,

I am not quite sure what you are trying to do with the conveyors, but the tote is never going to the separator. You have connected conveyor 13 with both the separator and conveyor 12 and the separator and the totes do never go into the separator. Put a breakpoint in the separator onEntry trigger and you will see that this is the case.

Hope this helps!

Axel

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem with flowtime after using seperator Eyjólfur Ingi Eyjólfsson Q&A 2 11-25-2014 02:31 AM
Separator Unpack Manoj Kumar Q&A 8 04-03-2013 11:47 PM
How to use two transporter from seperator Manoj Kumar Tips and Tricks 1 05-23-2012 03:14 AM
Unpack an pallet Michael Hartlieb Q&A 3 07-20-2009 09:04 AM
Training Material for Kinematics David Chan Gripes and Goodies 5 03-31-2009 06:55 AM