ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Flexsim Student Forum
Downloads

Flexsim Student Forum Forum for discussion for Flexsim Students using the Flexsim Textbook.

Old 07-14-2015
hendry teo

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0
Default Write output of 10 processors in the end of each replication to GT

Hi,

May I know how I can write the output of 10 processors in the end of each replication (total 30 replications) to one Global Table?

I tried using the End Of Replication trigger under Advanced in experimenter to record the result for all 30 replications, however, I found out that the result will only appear in one column. Is it possible to have columns representing results of processor 1 to processor 10 and the rows to represent 30 replications?

Thank you!

Hendry
Old 07-15-2015
Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 20
Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

You should be able to modify the existing Global Table picklist for End of Replication.

Attached is an example model.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm ExperimentResultsTable-10processors.fsm (16.6 KB, 579 views)

Last edited by Jason Lightfoot; 07-15-2015 at 04:29 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jason Lightfoot For This Useful Post:
Jing Chen (07-16-2015)
Old 07-15-2015
hendry teo

Default What if there are more result need to be obtained?

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have tried your code to my model, and it works well!

However, another question is that, what if I want to have more results generated from the experimenter into the Global Table. For example:

1. The output of 10 processors after 30 replications is recorded into the global table (You have answered this), PLUS,
2. Similarly, the average staytime of flowitem of those 10 processors after 30 replications is recorded into a NEW global table, PLUS,
3. The blocked time of the 10 processors after 30 replications is recorder into the third global table.

Can you please help?
Thanks again!!
Hendry
Old 07-15-2015
Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 20
Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

As you loop thought each processor (n) the column would become (n-1)*numkpis+kpinum

where numkpis is 3

and kpi num is:
output 1
avgstaytime 2
blocked 3

You then probably want to change the setname for each cell to concat(path, "_",kpiname)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason Lightfoot For This Useful Post:
hendry teo (07-15-2015)
Old 07-15-2015
hendry teo

Hi Jason,

Really many thanks to your guide, now I can obtain more KPIs using experimenter!

Regards
Hendry!
The Following User Says Thank You to hendry teo For This Useful Post:
Jason Lightfoot (07-16-2015)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Global Table export problem by using end of replication trigger in teh experimenter Peppino Q&A 16 02-22-2013 04:38 AM
How to write a User Command ? mearjun Flexsim Student Forum 7 12-08-2012 11:44 AM
Problem reading/writing tables at end replication Pablo Concha Q&A 18 11-23-2012 03:02 PM
How to write coding for that? stmyint Container Terminal (CT) Library 5 10-29-2012 08:03 PM
Can I write to the system console? Steven Hamoen Q&A 2 11-26-2008 06:37 AM