ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 07-30-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 1
david_white is on a distinguished road
Cool Suppressing "FULL PARTNER in-out" in System Console

I have some VisualTools that I'm using as containers so that I can easily move groups of things around. These Containers have conveyor and queues inside them. And I have the Container's (VisualTool's) input mapped to the first conveyor and the last conveyor of the group has it's output mapped to the Container's (VisualTool's) output.

I don't know if I'm explaining that very well.... If you have a conveyor inside a VisualTool and you hold 'A' down and click-connect the VisualTool to the conveyor, then whenever a flowbin item comes into the VisualTool, it automatically goes straight to the conveyor. A similar thing happens to get things out.

Anyway, this works really nice and makes it easy for me to re-configure and test things. But I like working with the System Console open. That way if I try to access a labelnumber that doesn't exist or have something else wrong in my code, I'll see it. But everytime a flowbin item passes thru these Container/Conveyor links, a message gets put in the System Console, "FULL PARTNER in-out" or "FULL PARTNER out-in". And that continually fills up the window so that I can't see error messages.

Is there anyway to suppress these messages?
Thanks,
David White
Old 07-30-2010
Flexsim Development

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 18
Thanked 1,483 Times in 525 Posts
Phil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond repute

Update to a newer version of Flexsim. These prints were removed between Flexsim 4.32 and Flexsim 4.52 (Lots of useless prints were removed from the system console in the update to 4.5). The latest version is Flexsim 5.0.4.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
system console problem ? LINWEIXU Q&A 16 06-18-2010 03:25 AM
Can I write to the system console? Steven Hamoen Q&A 2 11-26-2008 06:37 AM
Is it possible one object comprised of the function of "combiner" and "separetor"? Vic Li Q&A 1 08-19-2008 04:41 AM
about "no select" and "show parameter window from side bar" qin tian Gripes and Goodies 3 03-21-2008 08:10 AM
"Getting Started" and "Tutorial" models for v4.01 Cliff King Product Announcements 0 12-10-2007 07:34 PM