ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 02-18-2012
Postdoctoral Researcher

Downloads: 93
Uploads: 0
Shahin Gelareh is on a distinguished road
Default issue with CTS

Hi everybody,

I have two processor which produce object. Some of the objects need one transporter and some other two.
When two transporters are called I create a label for each and indicate which one is leader and which one is follower.
This I need to control the routing an dmust eb attached to each transporter until delivering the item.

but now imagine processor 1 calls transporters number 1 and 4 and imposes a coordinated task sequence.
immediately afterwards processor number 2 calls transporters 1 and 3.

the problem is that the label on transporter 1 is actually re-written here much before the first item being delivered.

I guess it is related to the fact that the CTS are not queued up and executed immediately, but I would rather use them than going to normal task sequences which are queued up.

How to avoid this issue.

I appreciate any comment.

best regards,

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transportation & Processor issue Wen Hsing Huang Q&A 3 06-27-2011 04:52 AM
Dynamic Script String Issue shashanktrivedi Q&A 1 05-29-2011 03:52 AM
LAN license Installation issue with different network/hdd David Chan Installation 0 03-01-2011 01:44 AM
Floating license issue MorganIT Q&A 1 09-12-2007 01:51 AM