ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 11-30-2011
Flexsim User

Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0
Hao Zhou will become famous soon enoughHao Zhou will become famous soon enough
Default Something wrong with my flexsim 5

I cannot put object, for example, crane, in the middle of the grided background. When I try to put it, I can find it in the tree map, but the object is missed somewhere. Another problem is I cannot drag and move the grided background. Does somebody have the same problem before? My graphic card is Quadro 2000M and my OS is Windows 7. My Flexsim 4 works well on the same machine.

Thanks!

Last edited by Hao Zhou; 11-30-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 12-01-2011
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

This sounds very much like a graphics card problem.
Check when you run in compatibality mode (File | global preferences | graphics) if your problems are gone. In that case it is your driver. So go check on the website of nvidia or the supplier of your pc
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
Hao Zhou (12-01-2011)
Old 12-01-2011
Flexsim User

Downloads: 56
Hao Zhou will become famous soon enoughHao Zhou will become famous soon enough

Thanks! Steven.

I have already figured out the problem. The problem comes from the default setting of graphics card. In my computer, Flexsim 5 only works well in NVIDIA card, and Flexsim 4 only works well in integrated graphic card.
(Right click Flexsim icon --> Run with graphics processor --> Chang default graphics processor --> .......)
The Following User Says Thank You to Hao Zhou For This Useful Post:
ChiaMingChen (02-28-2012)
Old 12-01-2011
FlexSim Software Products

Downloads: 37
RalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to behold

Hao,

in the advanced settings of the Nvidia Control Panel, you can define for each single program which graphics card to use. So you can just doubleclick the program as usual and the graphics card will be chosen based on these settings.

Good luck

Ralf
Flexsim US
Flexsim Germany
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RalfGruber For This Useful Post:
Sebastian Hemmann (12-02-2011)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
something wrong about command and RailAPIDLL LINWEIXU Q&A 1 10-26-2011 08:48 PM
wrong location of Lifter in RTG Shahin Gelareh Container Terminal (CT) Library 1 10-18-2011 11:05 AM
How to find where goes wrong quickly john mic Q&A 2 11-03-2010 10:06 AM
some thing wrong with kinematics LINWEIXU Q&A 7 11-28-2009 05:34 AM
what is wrong my model LINWEIXU Q&A 7 08-17-2009 10:50 PM