ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > User Development
Downloads

User Development User developed add-ons to Flexsim

Old 04-13-2010
LINWEIXU

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by syseo View Post
Dear LINWEIXU.

Thank you for your replying and simple sample model for my question.
How can you control the traversing of Robot?
And why does it rotate?
I want to hear your replying.
Regards.
you can simply connect the Robot to a node network ,then delete all network ,the DefaultNetworkNavigator can control Robot to travel automaticly,then you can use tasksquence( TASKTYPE_PLACEOFFSET )to control the Robot to rotate
Old 12-20-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0
Anthony Timmiss will become famous soon enoughAnthony Timmiss will become famous soon enough
Default Help with Robot Animation

All

The attached model uses a 7 axis robot that can hold 2 parts in the gripper. I'm using some sub tasks to make it work but graphically it doesn't look great.

I would like some help or advice on how to make this look more realistic. What should happen is when the robot collects the 2nd part it should move clear of the station rotate joint 4 180 degrees and go in and drop off the first part.

Kind Regards

Anthony
Attached Files
File Type: zip 7 Axis 2 Double Gripper Robot.fsm.zip (69.5 KB, 194 views)
Old 12-21-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0
Anthony Timmiss will become famous soon enoughAnthony Timmiss will become famous soon enough
Default Model Working OK

I've managed to achieve what I wanted using the robot object and specifying some custom paths using task sequences. I've posted the model here in case anybody wants to have a look.

I'm really impressed with how this works and it certainly looks effective when the model is running.

The only thing I struggled with was the adding and deleting of rows in the path editor. When adding a row the new row is always added at the bottom of the 'visible' screen, even if this is not the bottom of the actual table. Also I could only ever manage to delete Row1, I could never specify which row I wanted to delete.

Happy Holidays

Anthony
Attached Files
File Type: zip 7 Axis 2 part TEST.fsm.zip (71.7 KB, 191 views)

Last edited by Anthony Timmiss; 12-21-2010 at 07:50 AM. Reason: spelling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Timmiss For This Useful Post:
Kris Geisberger (12-21-2010)
Old 12-21-2010
Flexsim Canada, Forum Moderator

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 1
Kris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud ofKris Geisberger has much to be proud of
Default specifying a row

Great work Anthony, thanks for the feedback.

The "Delete Row" and "Add New Row" buttons operate on the row that is selected in the combobox (drop-down list) that is found to the right of the "Write current joint angles to" button. The "Add New Row" will insert a row above the selected row. Choose "end" in the row selector to add a row to the end of the table.

Let me know if this is not working for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kris Geisberger For This Useful Post:
Anthony Timmiss (12-22-2010)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
problem with automatic generation of objects by using a user library and c++ Martin Saler Q&A 17 06-05-2009 09:56 AM
About CT library... syseo Container Terminal (CT) Library 0 11-17-2007 07:41 AM