ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Gripes and Goodies
Downloads

Gripes and Goodies Software problems and suggestions

Old 09-13-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0
FlorianK is on a distinguished road
Default Changes in model are not stored

Hello Community,

a strange behaviour occured on my FlexSim.

It more and more happens, that changes on the model are not stored and have no effect on the model.

For example:

I'm changing some code on a trigger. I'm appling, press the okay button, reset the model and make it run. The model behavior is like bevor the cose change.

When I'm looking in the code, the change is there.

When I'm saving the model, closing it and reopen it, in the trigger I find the old status of code.

Have any one an idea what this could be caused by? It is really slowing down my work :-(

Greetings from CZ,
FlorianK
Old 09-13-2013
Steelcase, Inc.

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 11
Cameron Pluim will become famous soon enoughCameron Pluim will become famous soon enough

FlorianK,

Make sure that you are pressing apply on the properties window of the object that holds the code. The code needs to be applied in the code editor window first as well as in the properties window of the object in order to be applied to the model. If the properties window of the object is closed, you do not need to open it up and press apply, it will apply itself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cameron Pluim For This Useful Post:
RalfGruber (09-13-2013)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gray Model View (3D) of loaded Model - Flexsim 7 Beta Jörg Vogel Tips and Tricks 2 09-22-2013 03:14 AM
Database Stored Procedures AJ Bobo Tips and Tricks 0 11-04-2010 03:09 PM